What we're about
Upcoming events (5)
Must be registered at the below link to attend the webinar:
A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Computer vision (CV) is accelerating adoption of analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) at the edge for a wide range of use cases in many industries. Innovating with CV to create new and better ways to interact with customers is quickly becoming a differentiator.
Want to learn how to improve your edge strategy with computer vision and analytics at the edge?
Join Miguel Torres, principal architect, and Jesús Centeno, head product evangelist, to learn how to incorporate CV capabilities into your edge applications with Project AIR technology from TIBCO LABS.
Please register at the below link to reserve your spot today (must be registered to attend):
Join this session to learn how to get started with streaming analytics. In this session, Dr. Streaming will provide an overview of streaming analytics and teach you how to cleanse and enrich your real-time data.
What Are Dr. Streaming Office Hours?
Dr. Streaming is an interactive presentation for helping new and advanced practitioners get the most out of TIBCO Cloud™ Data Streams, TIBCO Spotfire Data Streams, and TIBCO Streaming software. It’s hosted by streaming data experts. The program consists of:
1. Office Hours: Monthly 30-minute live webinars to help everyone navigate data science best practices and technologies.
- Info Gain: A tidbit of useful information based on the most popular questions submitted to the TIBCO Community for Streaming Analytics.
- Feature Sessions: The main presentation, featuring extended topics and unique challenges in advanced analytics and real time data.
How to get your questions answered?
1. Tweet your question with the hashtag, #DrStreaming or ask directly to @DrStreaming.
2. Post your question to TIBCO Community “Answers” section with the hashtag, #DrStreaming.
- Lorinda Visnick, Streaming Expert, TIBCO Software Inc.
- Monica Cisneros, Product Marketing Manager, TIBCO Software Inc.
- Manish Patel, Product Manager, TIBCO Software Inc.
Please register at the below link to reserve your spot today (must be registered to attend)
Every quarter, our analytics experts present a 30 minute update to our virtual user community. This quarter we will dive into the use of TIBCO Spotfire® analytics with Python, R, and TIBCO® Data Science software. Join the live discussion with Chief Analytics Officer Michael O’Connell and the TIBCO Data Science team.
- TIBCO Data Science update by Michael O’Connell, chief analytics officer
- Live demo of Spotfire® fully managed Python integration for applications such as customer segmentation, sales forecasts, and sentiment analysis of support calls by Colin Gray and Vaibhav Gedigeri, data scientists
- Discussion and Q&A
- TIBCO Community update by Heleen Snelting, director of data science
Michael O’Connell, Chief Analytics Officer, TIBCO Software
Heleen Snelting, Director, Data Science, TIBCO Software
Colin Gray , Data Scientist, TIBCO Software
Vaibhav Gedigeri, Lead Data Scientist, TIBCO Software (photo attached)
Please register at the link below (Must be registered to attend):
If you want to put CORS issues behind you once and for all, this session is for you. We will go through configuration and testing of CORS issues on TIBCO JasperReportsⓇ Server, specifically the differences between versions up to 7.5, and 7.8, and later. We will also cover some typical use cases and a couple of troubleshooting & debugging techniques.
What is Dr. Jaspersoft Office Hours?
Hosted by TIBCO integration and customer success experts, Dr. Jaspersoft Office Hours is a program from TIBCO aimed at helping new and advanced users. The feature sessions are monthly 30-minute live webinars to help users with extended topics, and unique analytics challenges.
Attendees are invited to participate in a live Q&A on the session’s topic, or for questions outside of the feature topic, pose questions directly in the TIBCO Community “Answers” section and tag with #DrJaspersoft.
All feature sessions are published to the TIBCO Jaspersoft YouTube Channel. Subscribe to it and stay updated with new content!
-Kamal Kumlien, Customer Success Architect, TIBCO Software Inc.
-Badr Draifi, Customer Success Architect, TIBCO Software Inc