addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TIBCO Jaspersoft Atlanta User Group Message Board › Need iReport Designer in Texas

Need iReport Designer in Texas

A former member
Post #: 1
Forgive me if this is not the proper forum for this, but I have managed to create a number of new reports for our business, but am now hitting a wall with the more complicated reports. I need to hire an iReport Designer to help me finish and I have no idea how to go about doing so. I suspect a seasoned user would be able to kick out the reports in a matter of hours since the database is in place and the style of the reports have been set. I need someone that can create graphs and charts using calculated fields. Not interested in paying someone to learn the program, I want someone that is experienced and adept - and quick. Can anyone tell me a good place to look?
Sam F.
SamFriedman
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 7
Hi, do you want to hire a full-time employee or a temporary contractor or consultant. My company provides Jaspersoft consulting services. Feel free to contact me directly at (917) 690-4508. Regards, Sam