Please register to reserve your spot today (must be registered to attend)
Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) market intelligence expects a 3,260% increase in new offshore wind capacity in the next decade (from 6.1 GW to 205 GW); and despite COVID-19, over $35 billion was invested in offshore wind projects in the first half of 2020.
TIBCO enables wind power around the world with a suite of advanced analytics solutions that inform planning and forecasting, sighting to steel in the ground, operations, and more. In this virtual meetup, learn how TIBCO analytics solutions can help you at every stage of your wind venture, onshore and offshore.
Key Discussion Topics
- Forecast intelligence for siting wind farms
- A glimpse at planning, engineering, and constructing wind farms
- Preparations for offshore farms & planning for the future
- Actionable intel for wind farm operations
- Live Q&A
- Catalina Herrera Duque, Data Science Team Lead OSDU, Energy Solutions, LATAM at TIBCO Software Inc.
- David Carr, President at RenewTest LLC
- Geoffrey S. Lakings, Chief Strategist at I2 Enabled
Participating webinar attendees will be eligible to win a gift card.