This event has passed
Please register at the link below. (Must be registered to attend): https://www.tibco.com/events/dr-integration-office-hours
In this session we'll review design patterns useful for caching and improving performance. Learn about: rolling your own cache using the Variables connector, storing and retrieving records with the Mapper connector, and how to create a collection that you can iterate over. We'll walk through several use cases and show some tips and tricks you can use to improve all your integrations designs.
What is Dr. Integration Office Hours?
Dr. Integration is an interactive presentation for helping new and advanced practitioners of integration and messaging. It’s hosted by experts from the TIBCO Integration and Customer Success teams, including architects of the TIBCO Integration platform. The program consists of:
- Office Hours: Monthly 30-minute live webinars to help everyone navigate best practices and technologies.
- Info Gain: A tidbit of useful information for everyday integration based on the most popular questions submitted to the TIBCO Community for Integration.
- Feature Sessions: The main presentation, featuring extended topics and unique challenges in integration and messaging.
How to get your questions answered?
1. Tweet your question with the hashtag, #DrIntegration.
2. Post your question to TIBCO Community “Answers” section with the hashtag, #DrIntegration.
Jeff Levetin, Customer Success Architect, TIBCO Software Inc.