Jun 23, 2013 · 1:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This meetup is for folks who are interested in attending in the South Austin area. A meeting with the same agenda will be held in North Austin earlier in the month, so please sign up for either one or the other, but not both, so everyone will have a chance to attend, unless of course there are empty spots.
We'll be listening to some more audio programs from the Monroe Institute. This month we will be listening to 2 Chakra meditation programs featuring Hemi-Sync and SAM.
A few reminders:
- Try to arrive a few minutes early to get yourself settled, say hi, and make sure your headphones are connected and working. I will be there about an hour early to set up so don't worry about arriving too early.
- Bring your headphones. I will have a few spares but not enough for everyone. If you have extra headphones and don't mind sharing please bring them along as some folks are bound to forget. I highly recommend closed ear and ideally noise-cancelling headphones.
- There are enough chairs for everyone, but some people like to listen to the guided audio meditation exercises while lying down. There are yoga mats and a few blankets and bolsters, but you may want to bring your own blankets and pillows to ensure comfort.
- Bring a notebook and something to write with to record your experiences.
- There's a good possibility with a group this size that this meeting will run a bit past the scheduled end time, as we want to give everyone a chance to share and participate in discussions. If you have to leave early I understand. Also note that sharing is completely optional and voluntary.
- The charge for the meeting is $10 as there is an hourly charge for the room. If you are feeling generous and can contribute more I would appreciate it, as it will help cover my costs not only for the room but for the audio equipment and extra cables I needed to purchase for our group.
- Most importantly, be ready to learn a lot about TMI and have some fun!
Looking forward to seeing you all!