Join me and our fellow Lync User Group members at the next Lync User Group Meeting to discuss the concept of Lync hosting in the private and public cloud.
As application hosting becomes extremely efficient and popular these days, it begs the questions - how does it really work? Our special guests Marcelo Tamaki (Director of Solution Architecture) and Owen Lamb (Technical Lead Architect) from Ceryx will provide us with the insights of the hosted solution from a provider point of view.
- Lync Hosting Pack
- Deployment in Resource forests
- Multi-Tenant vs Private Cloud considerations
- PSTN connectivity/SIP trunking
- Customers perceptions and complaints
- Slow MT adoption
- Lack of promotion to small Multi-Tenant Accounts (why lync, I already have a phone!)
- Security concerns
- Direct connections to datacenters
- And many more…
More Info: http://www.lyncusergroup.ca
Please join us for this informative session - we hope to see you there!