addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TRAIL RUNNERS OF LOUISVILLE Message Board › Crestwood, Pee Wee Valley (Briar Hill Park) Runners

Crestwood, Pee Wee Valley (Briar Hill Park) Runners

A former member
Post #: 4
Are any of you located in the area? I am new to the scene and am looking for some runners in my area. Briar is not as well maintained as cherokee but it still exciting to run and ride.
user 9153453
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 7
Chris, what do you think of a race at Briar Hill? Is the trail long enough?
A former member
Post #: 5
I race there would be exciting. The trail can be anywhere from 3-8 miles if done correctly. If you go on and search for me you can see a loop I ran there about a week ago. That does not include every segment.