RSVP starts this WED 13 AUG at 10.00pm.
You've seen it in Travel Photos. Heard about it from excited friends. Hoping that someday someone will bring you there to enjoy this breathtaking and magnificent view?
Well ... because we care, TLC is gonna bring you there! (Yay!)
"Somewhere over the Rainbow" as the song goes. Yes, be awed by this beautiful sparkling Rainbow Waterfalls! Between sunrise till mid morning when the rays of the sun are reflected on the droplets falling from the height of the falls, a beautiful rainbow and sometimes a few rainbows will start appearing over the waters.
Panorama Hill. Of course how can one miss the mesmerizing sunrise that it's so heavenly and heartwarming when it slowly breaks through the clouds. A rare sight to behold. A new day indeed.
Add an evening of cycling around the sleepy rustic Lembing town, admiring old pre-war houses, crossing suspension bridges and rivers etc. And once that's done, how about some good, old singing (karaoke) with new-found friends over a BBQ?
Sounds fun? Well there are more surprises coming up! And we promise you it will be different from what you have experienced~! Shhhh, it is a surprise~!
Group size : 30 pax (Min)
Date : 26/9/2014 (9.30pm Fri) to 28/9/2014 (10.00pm Sun)
Meet up time : Fri. 9.30pm SHARP!
Meet up place : Marsiling MRT Station
Cost : S$175
Includes : 2 way coach Pick-up/ Drop off in SIN
: 4 wheel drive transport to river bank
: 1 night Hotel or Resort stay (2-4 pax per room) *No single supplement. Twin/ Double beds only.
: 1 BBQ dinner / Karaoke
: 1 instant noodle n hot beverage by the Fall
: 1 Group 8-course Chinese dinner on way home
Excludes : Insurance (Highly Recommended)
: Personal expenses
: All other F & B & expenses not mentioned above
Suggested Itinerary: (Subject to Change)
09:30 pm - Leave Marsiling Mrt (26 Sept Friday)
04:30 am - Arrived at Sungai Lembing Old Town & Check-in (27 Aug Sat)
05:00 am - Pick-up at Resort and proceed for Breakfast (Hawker Centre)
06:15 am - Take 4 Wheel-Drive to Rainbow Waterfalls
08:15 am - River Crossing and Start trekking to the Falls
08:45 am - Arrive at Rainbow Waterfalls
10:00 am - Tea Break (Cup Noodles, Hot Drinks) at the Waterfalls
11:00 am - Start to trek back to Lembing Old Town
12:30 pm - Try local food (Yong tau-foo, Laksa, wanton mee etc) - Lunch
01:30 pm - Proceed back to Resort for wash-up
03:00 pm - Leisure cycling/ Walk to explore the town, suspension bridges, rivers, museums etc.
06:00pm - Head back and prepare for BBQ Camp-fire Dinner & Karaoke Night!
07:30pm - Happy Hour - All Night Long! (TLC Group Games, Singing, Party)
11:30pm - Sweet Dreams Zzzzzz
05:00am - Morning Call (28 Aug Sun)
05:30am - Trek up Panorama Hill to capture the Breath-taking heavenly Sunrise
08:00am - Proceed for Breakfast and visit the Village Sunday morning Market
09:00am - Prepare to check-out
10:00am - If time permits, detour to Kuantan Beach (Watch Turtles or have a wet, wet, wild fun at Sungei Pandan Waterfalls- Tutti-Frutti Party!)
12:00pm - Start to head home (SIN)
06:30pm - Group Dinner (8 Course Chinese Dinner) at Yong Peng
10:00pm - Arrive at Singapore Customs/ Marsiling MRT
Registration and Payment:
1. RSVP starts this Wednesday, 13 Aug 2014 at 10 pm!
2. This is a member event. No guests allowed.
3. RSVP promptly and answer all questions asked. All RSVPs will be placed in the “Waiting” list.
4. Payment details will be emailed to those invited on the WAITLIST. Do not make any payments until you receive the email from us and respond accordingly.
5. Thereafter, confirmation of your slot is based on a “First-Pay First-Served” basis and not on your queue sequence on the Waitlist page. Once we have received your payment & particulars, your name will be transferred to the “GOING” list.
6. Prompt RSVP and prompt payment will ensure priority in confirming your place for the event. The organizers reserves the right to reject applicants based on their suitability for the event.
7. All payments made for registration are non refundable.
Essentials packing list:
1. Valid passport and visa (if you require it)
2. Malaysian and Singapore currency for personal use
3. Mobile phone
4. Comfortable clothes for change (Swim Attires & Dry clothes)
6. Trekking shoes / Trail running shoes/ Kampong Adidas (for wet terrain)
7. Headlamp / Torchlight (fully charged and spare batteries) - Dawn trekking to Panorama Hill
9. First aid kit
10. Backpack (Waterproof) for River Crossing
11. Not less than 1 litre of water / Isotonic drinks
12. Waterproofed all your Electronic items
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO TOILETS OR CHANGING FACILITIES AT THE WATERFALL.
Optional packing list
1. Energy bars / Energy gel / Light snacks
2. Trekking pole
3. Insect repellent
4. Muscle rub
5. Hat / Cap
6. Leech socks
7. Sun block lotion
9. Camera (preferably waterproof)
10. Jacket (for wearing during journey)
11. Change of clothes and bathing gear (at end of event)
Disclaimer, Indemnity and Terms of Participation:
1. If the participant does not show up at the meeting point specified on date and time, the organizers (hereafter taken to include assistants and hosts) will not wait for the participant. There is no refund of any money paid.
2. It is the participant's onus to find out and fulfill, in a timely manner, the immigration requirements of the trip destination with regard to his / her own nationality - i.e. visas, permits etc. In the absence of essential documentation, the organizers shall not be liable for the consequences of incomplete trip formalities.
3. The participant acknowledges that this is an adventure trip. The itinerary serves as a guide only and flexibility may be required. The organizers cannot be held responsible for any changes, cancellations or delays caused by accidents, strikes, government regulations, weather conditions or natural calamities, etc.
4. All participants are strongly advised to have comprehensive travel insurance against medical exigencies, personal accidents, natural calamities, etc. with the appropriate coverage of activities and geographical area. Please provide the agency, policy number and 24-hours contact number before the trip commencement.
5. The participant understands that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness, political instability and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and indemnifies the organizers and hosts against all claims arising from his / her participation.
**I agree & accept the above terms and conditions.**