EVENT FULLY BOOKED! Thank you all for your Prompt Transfers.
Hokkaido is a region of awesome beauty, charm, history and of course great food! With award-winning UNESCO World Heritage sites, this huge island in the north with it's vast countryside is still largely unexplored by tourists especially the spectacular National Parks, turquoise lakes & alpine scenery.
It's pleasant cool temperate climate even in summer compared to the rest of Japan plus the flowers blooming season makes it a very popular getaway destination in July & August.
This Aug (with temperatures around 19 degrees), TLC will be heading to this beautiful, breathtaking island. We'll hike, eat, explore and enjoy the beauty and serenity of this place as well as join the locals to drink and party in the many festivals happening during this time.
While the scenery resembles parts of Switzerland and Alpine Europe's snow-capped mountains, vast rolling fields, sprawling flowers and picturesque faux-German cottages, the green paddy fields, ubiquitous hot spring resorts, bubbling onsens and volcanoes serves as a reminder that you are still in Japan.
Ok .. here's what we're gonna do:
* Enjoy the Summer Festivals & Celebrations happening in Aug
* Visit the picturesque Shikotsu-Toya National Park
* Have fun taking Selfie/ Wefies at Farm Tomita & Furano flower fields
* Stroll through the lovely Blue Pond @ Beautiful Biei
* Do a scenic hike at Lake Toya
* Visit Lake Shikotsu - a picturesque caldera lake
* Kushiro Marshlands populated by Japanese birds & cranes
* Explore Lake Mishu
* Refreshing walk at Lake Rausu
* Alpine hiking (optional) at Mt Tarumae, Akan-dake and a few
other scenic peaks.
* Visit the beautiful Shiretoko National Park
* Asahikawa Village
* Take a stroll along the Otaru Canal, pottery shops & Godowns
* Check out Ramen Street in Sapporo!
* Enjoying a relaxing dip at a few Japanese onsens
* Hike at Daisetsuzan - Hokkaido's largest & widest National Park with
bears, foxes etc roaming in their natural habitat.
* Join the singing and fun @ Sapporo Beer Festival & Beer Garden
* Sapporo Clock Tower & Flower Garden
* And more !
I'll be sharing the proposed itinerary as well as the breathtaking places we're gonna visit and activities we'll be doing during our pre-trip briefing once RSVP closes. You are most welcome to share and ask questions.
Note: Unlike the usual 7D itinerary offered by Tour agencies, this is our own specially designed 10D self-drive itinerary that takes you to explore more places and see the beauty of the countryside, lakes, mountains and some amazing places 'off-the'beaten' track not done by any tour companies. (See some of the photos below taken at our last trip.)
Of course, we'll be visiting some of Hokkaido's "must-see" places of interests as well.
However, unlike traveling with strangers, we travel together as a Team. As this is a fun-loving group of friends exploring and seeking new activities, participants are encouraged to get to know each other, have fun and come with a spirit of adventure.
** TLC BEAUTIFUL, REFRESHING HOKKAIDO! **
Ideal Group Size: 12 pax (TLC members only)
Date: 3 Aug (Sat) to 11th Aug (Mon) 2019 - (* Just 4 days leave with National Day & Hari Raya Haji holidays)
Costs: $1895 (Deposit of $395 required - Refundable within 3 Days after the 1st Group Pre-Trip Briefing if you decide that this adventure trip may not be suitable for you.
**Suggested flight: Thai Airasia at $570+ (30/04/19)
03 AUG - DEP SIN @ 20:40hrs - BKK - ARR CTS (Sapporo) +1 @ 08:40hrs
11 AUG - DEP CTS (Sapporo) 19:20hrs - BKK - ARR SIN + 1 @ 4:20hrs
Note: Aug is the Peak Holiday Flowers Season for locals & tourists.
Note: Please do not book your Flights unless your Slot is Confirmed.
How to secure your slot?
1) RSVP on this Event Page first
2) Transfer a small deposit of just $395 asap (Refundable) to secure your slot via PayNow or ATM/online to:
TLC ADVENTURE TOURS PTE LTD:
A) PAYNOW to UEN:[masked]Z
B) TLC Corporate DBS Current Acct:[masked]
3) WhatsApp the transfer screenshot/receipt to me, David @ Hp:[masked]. Please indicate your Meetup Name as well so that I can reply you to Confirm your Slot.
Note: As we only have 12 slots, only those who have transferred the refundable deposit shall be Confirmed and invited to join us in the pre-trip briefing/ discussion which will take place immediately once RSVP closes.
*You may RSVP for your friends to join you by adding a +1 or +2.
Balance Payment: Once this trip is confirmed, you are to book your flights asap and transfer $500 within 3 days from the date of the 1st briefing. The remaining balance is to be transferred not later than 45 days before the date of departure.
Disclaimer, Indemnity and Terms of Participation:
PLEASE READ THIS LINK FOR T&Cs BEFORE YOU RSVP: https://www.tlcadventuretours.com/tlcadventuretours-disclaimer
*By my participation on this trip, I agree to & accept TLC’s terms and conditions.*
This Trip is organized by TLC Adventure Tours Pte Ltd (TA License:[masked]