What we're about
TRAVELBUGS “Bucket List” SOLO+ 30+ Utah Group Travel
Easy way to check off your “Bucket List” No single supplement travel, for singles, solos and couples!
TAKE A BREAK! GET REVITALIZED, INSPIRED, & RECHARGED! COME WITH US!
Ten Reasons to Join TRAVELBUGS Free membership!
1. Expand your horizons! Dine, share colorful travel tales, plan your trip!
2. Make new friends who share your interests! Never travel alone again!
3. Astoundingly inexpensive adventure trips – same sex room matching!
Join other TRAVELBUGS from the US and Canada = power in numbers!
4. Make glorious memories – take phenomenal photographs & videos!
5. Meet other travelers and hookup to create independent travel plans.
6. Unite with other volunteers to help orphanages worldwide (2+ X year)
7. Enjoy our “Travel Sharing” MEETUP dining activities – OPEN MIC
MAKE NEW FRIENDS LOCALLY!
8. Connect with like-minded individuals for fascinating conversation.
9. Enjoy exotic culinary delights, both on trips and in local member homes.
10. Domestic and international cultural tours with professional tour leaders.
HAVE SOME DELICIOUS TRAVEL RELATED DINING WITH OTHER LIKE MINDED FOLKS!
Members are 30+ mature, active, professional people passionate about affordable, yet comfortable, exotic travel destinations, AND tasty dining experiences locally. Meeting other like-minded people also offers an opportunity to inject your own travel visions, plan your own trips and ask local travelers to join you. Post your “approved” - on-your-own - 2-4 person trip ideas on our TRAVELBUGS message board with your contact information.
Some members are expats who can share their “living abroad” stories. Other members have crazy travel tales and fantastic photographs to entertain at potluck home get-togethers. A few members are newbie travelers who come to learn the tricks of the travel trade. This is an independent, non-commercial travel club – no cruise operator presentations! Bottom line - we have a lot of fun at home and abroad (some fees may apply).
For our many annual trips, we join with other travelers from the US and Canada to keep trips affordable and fun. Trips are limited in size to about 18 travelers, they sell out fast, so join early to avoid disappointment!
This MEETUP is organized by Marilyn Morningstar who is an inveterate world traveler, writer and photographer. She has made friends across the globe and is the organizer for www.worldwideorphanages.com, so if you’ve ever thought of “traveling with a cause” you might wish to join one of her orphanage project trips. After traveling to over 40 countries, she is infatuated with discovering foreign cultures and mystifying lifestyles. “Traveling is intoxicating!” She will be joining most of the group trips offered through this TRAVELBUGS MEETUP group, as the calendar and cash allows. Watch for her pre & post trip – “JOIN ME” extensions for some exciting budget-minded exploring. Find out more about Marilyn at www.marilynmorningstar.com
OTHER MEETUP GROUPS organized by Marilyn Morningstar, include:
Park City Single Photographers, Writers, Artists and Musicians Artist Colony
Dreamers - Lucid Dream Detectives - Salt Lake City
Travelbugs of Utah