addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TRC Professional Solutions Classes Message Board meetup-group-VMmIzvJm Discussion Forum › TRC -- What we are up to...

TRC -- What we are up to...

Zach S.
zsines
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
All,

It has been great meeting all of you and showing you the ropes when it comes to web development.  We have had great feedback to this point, as well as seen some returning faces.

This being said, I wanted to reach out to everyone and encourage you to come out to see what we are all about.  I know there are a lot of people who have joined the group and have yet to come to an event.  The buzz is great, and the participation we have had so far has been great, but more is always better and we would like to see some more people come out to the events.  I will be posting the next beginner class on Friday of this week for October 23.  The structure moving forward will be the first and third Tuesday of every month.  There is a reason for this...

We are going to start getting involved with some other user groups.  This involvement is as a venue sponsor to groups like Drupal and Joomla!.  We also are working with AWUD and APUG so that we do not step on their toes from a scheduling standpoint.  The other reason for not double scheduling is to encourage you all to attend those events as well.  They are the next level of development from what we are teaching here at TRC, and will give you the high level understanding to push your skills to the next level.

If anyone has any ideas, comments, or general questions on the class, please send me an email at zach.sines@trcstaffing.com­.  I also encourage you to submit feedback through the meetup group so we know how we are doing.  I posted a new poll on there that should give me a good gage on how we are doing.

Thanks again for the support and see you all at the next class!

Zach Sines

{Chief Dev Head}