Let’s spend Memorial Day – a week trip to one of the most beautiful places in the world – PERU. And one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World – Machu Picchu and hiking one of the must-do trails of the world!
Inca Trail: let's get LOST into NATURE and WILDERNESS!
The 4-day Andean Inca Trail is considered one of the must-do hikes for every outdoors person. And the amazing Inca city of Machu Picchu, a must-visit place for every traveler.
– 3 days in the beautiful city of Cusco, visiting Inca ruins, and other unique sites.
– Climb the breathtaking Via Ferrata, spend the night at the Skylodge and zip line back down. (optional)
– Hike Huayna Picchu, the towering mountain that stands behind Machu Picchu. Another hike on National Geographic’s list of must-do hikes around the world.
– Take a beautiful scenic train ride through the Andes Mountains in a Vistadome train.
– Hiking and exploring Rainbow mountain
– And of course, hike the breathtaking Inca Trail.
Check out our last trip photo gallery here:
For detailed Itinerary and to reserve your spot, please RSVP and follow the link below:
NOTE: Inca Trail permits are available for 2019 and it sells out quickly so lock your spot before Nov 15th (non-refundable deposit is required to issue the permit on your name)
Feel free to text or call:[masked] Himanshu - Organizer