Join the TNT group next may for a week trip to one of the most beautiful places in the world - PERU, one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World - Machu Picchu and explore Amazon rainforest!
*** This trip is designed mainly for those who want to skip Inca trail hike but still like to visit a bucket list site - Machu Picchu***
Dates: 21 May - 28 May 2019
Let's get LOST into NATURE and WILDERNESS!
- Amazon rainforest - Peru
- Reserve Expedition Macaw Clay Lick Tambopata – Lake Sandoval
- 3 days in the beautiful city of Cusco, visiting Inca ruins, and other unique sites.
- Visit Macchu Picchu
- Hike Huayna Picchu, the towering mountain that stands behind Machu Picchu. Another hike on National Geographic’s list of must-do hikes around the world.
- Take a beautiful scenic train ride through the Andes Mountains in a Vistadome train.
- Hiking and exploring Rainbow mountainPeru is a country in South America that’s home to a section of Amazon rainforest and Machu Picchu, an ancient Incan city high in the Andes mountains. The region around Machu Picchu, including the Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and colonial city of Cusco, is rich in archaeological sites. On Peru’s arid Pacific coast is Lima, the capital, with a preserved colonial center and important collections of pre-Columbian art.
The Amazon rainforest, covering much of northwestern Brazil and extending into Colombia, Peru, and other South American countries, is the world’s largest tropical rainforest, famed for its biodiversity. It’s crisscrossed by thousands of rivers, including the powerful Amazon. River towns, with 19th-century architecture from rubber-boom days, include Brazil’s Manaus and Belém and Peru’s Iquitos and Puerto Maldonado.
For a detailed itinerary, RSVP and reserve your seat on the link below:
Feel free to text or call:[masked] Himanshu