“2 Countries / 1 Trip”
Join the TRIP N TREK travel group to explore Thailand & Cambodia this Feb 2019 - Presidents' Day Week
Dates: 14th Feb – 23rd Feb (10 Days)
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew).
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation whose landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the art deco Central Market, glittering Royal Palace and the National Museum’s historical and archaeological exhibits. In the country’s northwest are the ruins of Angkor Wat, a massive stone temple complex built during the Khmer Empire.
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
Reserve your spot before Dec. 10th, 2018 with a deposit (Non-Refundable)
Balance due before Jan 1st, 2019
NOTE: February is a good time to visit Thailand & Cambodia. Flight tickets are low and we will travel during the less busy time of the year. February is the last month of the dry season and the average rainfall is just 30mm falling over 2 to 3 days. Lock your spot with a deposit and consider booking flight well in advance to get the better deals.
RSVP & Reserve your seat here:
Feel free to contact me;[masked]
Himanshu - Organizer