This is our formal training class for advance players. This class will be coached by our head coach Fu. Fu is also the head coach of Yuen Long team. Fu is a very experienced coach, he coached a lot of schools and individuals won a lot of trophies in HK. In this class Fu will help you to improve your competition skills and understanding of different tactics.
JOIN US! there will be full of fun and so much to learn!
Who can join this class?
1. Advanced level of our card holder members
2. Nominated by our coaches
3. HKTTA Gold Badge holder or above
Kowloon Park Sport Centre
22 Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
$250 per head (membership card holder)
$280 per head (Non-membership card holder)
1. Min 3 people Max 4 people
2. This event will be automatically cancelled if the number of attendance is less than 3 (min) after the subscription deadline
3. In case someone is no show and makes the number of attendance less than 3 (min) the class duration will be automatically deducted by 30 mins x number of no show.
How to become our membership card holder?
You only need to pay $300 for annual membership fee in order to become our official member. And you will then get our membership card after the application is completed. If you are interested you can send me a message on meetup and I will get back to you with the details procedures.
What benefit do we have after becoming an official member?
1. Discount for our classes;
2. Discount for buying equipments in our shop;
3. Discount from our friend shops (Wine, Sashimi, Oyster, Haircut...etc);
4. Sign up for our private events.
5. Represent us in a competition (selected by coach)
1. If you think you are an advanced player but you don't meet the above requirements you are suggested to join our Trial class on Tues/Sat and our coach will test you and tell you if you are fit to this class.
2. Please feel free to send me a meetup message if you have any questions
What will you learn in this class?
1. Further enhance your fundamental skills
2. Server Attack tactics
3. Return serve tactics
4. Enrich understanding of spin
5. How to apply different tactics to different players
6. Help you to build up your own style
7. How to use your strength in the competition
8. Improve your weakness