addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Uplifting "Table of Life" Message Board › Journey2Raw

Journey2Raw

A former member
Post #: 1
We so enjoyed our first function at the home of Michael and Anna - what wonderful host and hostess they are. The talk was fantastic by Steven Fowkes, and the food was terrific.

Fairly new to the raw food lifestyle, we decided to keep a recording of our journey, and it turned into a BLOG that shares our experiences, some humor along the way, and recipes and pictures to give you an idea of the raw food do's and don'ts. We love interaction with the readers, so invite you to join us at Journey2Raw: www.2raw.wordpress.com

We are looking forward to upcoming events at the home of the Coulters. Hope to see you there!
Steve Freier and Kathleen Jacoby
Michael C.
user 9584160
Group Organizer
San Carlos, CA
Post #: 3
I was impressed by the benefits that Steve saw from his first week of a raw diet.

I can't find that entry in the blog now. I hope it is still there.

A former member
Post #: 2
I was impressed by the benefits that Steve saw from his first week of a raw diet.

I can't find that entry in the blog now. I hope it is still there.

Michael...the entry is on Feb. 21 and is titled, The Green Smoothie Revolution, Healing in a Glass. Just go to the BLOG site and click on archives, February. Then click on title as I've noted above and the whole article will appear.
Sorry we won't be able to join you Sunday, but we're looking forward to the next event. We'll be going to Steve Fowkes workshop on Saturday and are interested in what he has to share. Thanks for linking us up with him through the talk he gave at your home in February!

Kathleen
2raw.wordpress.com