Time to celebrate
APRIL 19, Earth Week
How? Go adventure trail night run! - follow marked route through combination of trails, roads and stairs, 6-8km. Basic running experience required, to be able keep up running flat sections and hike uphills, don't have to be fast.
HEADLIGHT / TORCH is a must!
Follow arrows from Houshanpi Ex 2, blue line
We drop bags and change clothes at restaurant near start, but no guarantee for valuables. Dinner after is run optional.
餐廳/Restaurant (Start/Finish): *masked*
<下週 Next Week>
4/26 #7 Runivore Riverside 5k monthly test speed run
(April is full, May edition will be announced after 4/26)
注 意 :
1. 跑步前請補充熱量, 切勿空腹跑步避免低血糖.
2. 兔子於19:30起跑。跑步時請自備【手電筒/頭燈】及【飲料 】。 沒有帶【手電筒】不得參加
3.【第一次跑步者】請務必多帶一套換洗衣服, 大毛巾& 手機。
4. 出發前而回來後必修要在出發點簽名, 如果迷路慶跟著原路記號撤退並到出發點簽名.
Wednesday night run rules:
1. Avoid running with empty stomach to prevent low blood sugar status.
2. Hare starts running at 19:30. Please prepare 【Flash Light】 ＆【Water】on the run. If you dont't bring 【Flash Light】 you are not allowed to start.
3.(First time runner): Please bring cell phone, one set of clothes and towel
4. Register your name and phone in sign up list at start and after return. If you happen to get lost, return via original route to the start/finish, and sign that you returned.
5. Attending this group activities is based on personal will. Attendants are responsible for their own healthy condition, safety and insurance. Event organized by Taipei Metro Hash.