What we're about
The group meets in the Mississauga Salt Cave on some Fridays, at 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm to relax, boost our immune systems and learn self-healing techniques. During each evening we have a guided meditation and we learn and practice various self-healing methods. During the second hour of the session one person can receive 45 minutes long Reiki treatment, while the rest of the group rests and inhales salt air. Therapeutic values of salt have been known since ancient times. Salt contains valuable minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, cooper, bromine, iodine and fluorine which are essential for our bodies and health. Based on clinical studies, the inhaled salt air has bactericide and anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce respiratory tract illnesses, vascular-cardiac and dermatological ailments, allergies and psychosomatic illnesses: neurosis, depression, exhaustion, stress, among others. It promotes healthy pH balance in your cells, reduces the signs of aging, and prevents muscle cramps.
The cost of the evening is $20; the person who signs up for Reiki treatments pays additionally $ 30 or $45 directly to Elizabeth; two 30 min long sessions ($30 each) or one 45 min session ($45) are available for booking. During some of the meetups we will host a holistic massage therapist, who will offer 15 min long chair massage sessions to the willing participants at the cost of $10. Space is limited to 15, max 16 persons. If you would like to book a Reiki session in the Salt Cave, please send me the message through the Meetup or email me at info@BeyondTheMindHealing.ca.
What to wear/bring:
1. Comfortable, warm clothing
3. Additional blanket (the Salt Cave provides blankets, but you might wish to bring an additional one)
4. Yoga mat (if you prefer to relax in the lying position directly on the salt )
5. Shoes, food and drink are not allowed in the Salt Cave. Water/tea is available in the general area.
6. After short introductions, during this session we will have guided meditation, review the material from the last session and learn a new technique for self-development and healing.
7. Please feel free just to rest and don't feel obliged to participate in any activities. Just sleeping in the salt micro climate brings wonderful healing!
Please arrive 15 min earlier so you can find your spot and settle under the blankets:-)!
Usui Reiki Master /Teacher