addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Take a Hike Message Board › Casa Grande Stayover

Casa Grande Stayover

A former member
Post #: 16
Im staying over a couple nights in CG March 16 to March 22 for work class and if anyone knows someone that would let me stay that lives within 30 min of CG, please let me know ( Im looking to stay 3-16, 3-17 and 3-21) the weekend i prob will come back to phx. email me on this site to co-ordinate details and thanks a bunch