addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Take a Hike Message Board › Anyone Want to go Scout the Entry Point to Lower First Water Canyon this Sun

Anyone Want to go Scout the Entry Point to Lower First Water Canyon this Sunday Morning?

Darrell J.
user 6447903
Phoenix, AZ
Hi Everyone,

I am planning on going out to where I plan to enter First water Canyon this Sunday to make sure I can find the correct side canyon, and parking off of the Apache Trail as well as at least walking down to the canyon and then making walking down to Canyon Lake or explore upstream a little. 

I figured I might as well make sure of the planned entry route since I have never been there before.

Anyone want to help me do this scouting on Sunday 3/13?  I don't plan on getting going too early, but maybe be out there by 9:30 AM?

Email me or call me (602) 792-7225 if you are interested in going.

Thanks,

Darrell