Over the past 17 years, the All Things Chocolate Gala has been the signature event for Open Door Health Center. Proceeds from the event support our mission to provide services including education, prevention, diagnosis and medical/behavioral health treatment to those who have or are at risk for Sexually Transmitted Infections, including HIV/AIDS, in addition to the greater LGBTQ Community.
Here’s how you can help.
1. Sponsor the event. (sponsorship tiers are provided with leveled marketing benefits upon request)
2. Donate an item or gift basket for the auction or raffle.
3. Provide samples of a chocolate item for at least 250 guests and become a chocolatier.
4. Join our team and volunteer to help with event.
Or purchase a ticket and come join us for a night of elegance and chocolate. As a ticket holder you will enjoy the following:
• Plated Dinner and Dancing
• Chocolate Expo
• Complimentary Signature Martini
• Silent Auction, Bucket Raffle, 50/50 Raffle
Date: May 4, 2019
Location: Grand Victoria Casino 250 S Grove Ave. Elgin, IL 60120
Time: 6:00-11:00 PM
Tickets are $100.00 and will be available for purchase early March by going to www.odhcil.org.