addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Kansas City Tall Meetup Group Message Board › I'm new here

I'm new here

Susan
user 59706442
Overland Park, KS
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm Susan, and I'm new here. I'm hoping that someone can tell me a little more about the group.
I'm especially wondering about the age range. If this is an under-40 group, I won't fit in.
I'm a former member of Tall Texans of Dallas, so I'm not totally new to tall clubs. Please let me know more about you!

Susan