THIS GROUP IS CLOSED TO ANY NEW MEMBERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! NEW REQUESTS WILL BE DINIED!
This group is open to people who are interested in dining out, wine tasting, listening to live music, weekend brunches, sporting events, live theatre and performing arts. Potential for weekend getaways if there is enough interest.
We'll check out new openings, old haunts, hole in the walls and everything in-between.
Please read the fine print regarding RSVP etiquette.
1. When you RSVP to an event, please be sure to ensure your attendance. These meetups will have limited number of attendees and a waitlist will be available for all events. I understand things come up at the last minute which will cause you to change your RSVP at the last minute; it's understandable. I ask that you let the host of the event know via messenger prior to the start of the event. Last minute additions to closed events will not be allowed. The Event host has coordinated with the venue to accommodate a specific number of people after the RSVPs have closed.
2. If you No Show an event your name will be listed as such. A pattern of No Show activity will result in your removal from the group. Contacting the host and cancelling your attendance during an event is not acceptable and will be treated as a no show.
3. For activities that require the purchase of a ticket (Theatre or Live Performance), each member will be responsible for purchasing their own ticket. The Event Host will not purchase bulk tickets unless funds are received in advance. In this event, your RSVP will be non-refundable; unless you can find a suitable replacement.
4. All members require a valid name and photo before being admitted to the group unless prior approval is received from the Organizer(s). If an event is being held at a private residence, the event host as his/her discretion may choose to not allow members without photos to attend. If your profile is altered after admittance (deleting your name or photo), your removal will be immediate.
5. Meetup is not a dating site. The purpose of the group is to meet new people and make new friends; period.
6.Joining a group is one thing; being an active participant is another. Failure to visit this page within a 60 day period will result in your removal from the group. I would rather have a smaller group of active members than a large group with a bunch of "lookers". The group was recently cut in half due to "members" not visiting our page in excess of 6 months to a year......
7.I do not and will not charge dues. There may be instances where an entrance fee is required. Those fees will be payable in advance.