What we're about
Tampa Bay Gay Men: Body, Mind and Spirit Haven (BMSH) is a community minded sanctuary created as a gift to the world. Through workshops, programs, and events we provide opportunities to celebrate, heal, transform, and integrate body, mind, and spirit. We want to form a fellowship that exists outside of bars and nightclubs. Our events are for the exploration of one’s being in a safe and supportive environment. The events are not for dating, sex or hook-ups. This is very important because many of the events expect nudity.
Each individual's spiritual path and the quest for connection and understanding.
The joy and wisdom our bodies bring.
The expression of love, intimacy, and erotic communion.
Service, and those who strive to make life better for others.
Creativity, celebration, fun, and gaiety.
Respect, honesty and the peaceful resolution of conflict.
Community, the support it provides, and the strength and love it brings.
Hospitality that welcomes all others as sisters and brothers.
We have four simple rules that we take seriously. Those who break any of our rules will be asked to leave the event and may be removed from membership:
• Clothing is not permitted during nude events
• Sexual activity is not permitted during an event
• Respects boundaries. Both for the individual and the group.
• Illegal drug use is not permitted (and don't show up stoned or drunk)
HOW TO JOIN (you must be at least 21 years of age)
1. Use your real first name on your account
2. Answer all profile questions with reasonable details (one or two words are not enough)
3. Post a recent photo that clearly shows your face (see Discussions on "How to Post Your Profile Photo")