Lots of action in the past couple weeks:
- China shuts down bank deposits to major exchanges, price hits $0.41/þ (that's the symbol I'm using for millibits).
- Gavin Andresen names a new lead developer for the reference implementation, focuses on Chief Scientist role at Bitcoin Foundation
- Bitcoin 0.9.1 released, addressing major Internet-wide Heartbleed issue (good time to change your passwords)
- Industry group tries to get everyone to change the Bitcoin symbol
- US tries to get Mark Karpeles to appear, Mark says no way
and much more I'm forgetting, I'm sure. Let's chat!