2. Introduction to Permaculture
3. Introduction to the carbon cluster and the permaculture flower
4. Pemaculture Ethics and Principles
5. Visible and Invisible Structures
6. Site and Sector Anaysis
7. Introduction to Guilds and Stacking Functions
8. Design Elements-Types and Funcitons
9. Natural Patterns
10. Air, Water and the Garden
1. Reading drawings and surveys
2. Basic Drafting Skills and Tools
3.Tools of the trades and Re-skilling
4. Designing to Patterns
5. Plant List for the Site
6. Designing the site
7. Compare Designs
8. Combine features from both designs into the final design.
9. The Design Implementation Process-Phase 1
10. Looking down the road
Participants will learn the basic skills needed to create their own permaculture design at their own homes. Local participants will learn how to enhance and expand their existing networks and learn how and where to go for additional support and guidance.
This two day workshop will count toward the first two days or twelve hours towards a 72hr Permaculture Design Course. Films and discussion groups are available after the main content is presented for those who are interested in participating.
Love offering: $100.00 for one day or $175.00 for two day workshop. Limited scholarships available to active Community Builders. All proceeds go to help fund and support future meetups and events for the Peace River Bioregional Guild
Camping available with outdoor showers
Evening potluck and meal plan options available. Drinks and served.
Please contact Laurie at[masked] with any questions