Movies in the Park! Blues Brothers (1980)
The fun takes place in North Straub Park – Beach Dr. between 4th & 5th Ave. NE.
Movies are free; pay-what-you-can donation appreciated.
6pm – Music.
Dark – Movie
Please join us for a viewing of the Blues Brothers with Aykrod, Belushi, Cab Calloway & Aretha Franklin. Fantastic sound track sure to have you singing along & maybe even dancing like Elwood!
· I WILL ARRIVE EARLY AND SAVE SPACE WITH 2 BLANKETS IN FRONT OF THE BAND AND NEAR THE BIG SCREEN!
· Come early and purchase food and drink from some of Saturday Morning Market’s most popular vendors or enjoy your own picnic while listening to music before the movie.
· If you can arrive early that’s great, if not look for us.
· I will email my phone number the night before the event in case anyone has a hard time finding us.
· A limited number of chairs will be available, or better yet, bring your own blanket or seat! Event is also pet friendly!
Convenient parking is available at the Baywalk garage or in the Pier parking lots. Bicycle to the movies and take advantage of our secure bicycle valet parking courtesy of St. Pete Bike Co-Op!
· Street Parking is available however it is metered and monitored until 8 pm in some places.
This event is brought to you by St. Pete Preservation.