addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Singles Dining Out & More Message Board › Is everyone retired?

Is everyone retired?

Linda V Jewelry Q.
Poupon
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 183
I would like to know if everyone here is retired that they can go to dinner during the week? I am not retired but my husband is not. and he is my driver... if anyone who lives in Seminole and is willing to give me a ride with them I will help with the gas to get us both there... I appreciate it... I can not drive very far at night not to tierre verde or north of us 19 and gulf to bay... I can drive to Largo to West bay drive that's it.. I have a problem with my right eye that can not be fixed. thanks Linda
Marie S
user 57493032
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 5
Sorry Linda, I'm not retired and can only make some weekday dinners, depending on my schedule. I live in Tierra Verde so I won't be of much help to you. Marie