addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay WordPress Message Board TampaBay WordPress User Group Discussion Forum › I need a fantastic theme designer

I need a fantastic theme designer

A former member
Post #: 2
The company I work for is starting up a new product line and we will be using wordpress for that product line's web site. We have logo, bottle labels, box artwork along with some stock images and additional product line specific assets available but we need a good wp theme designer who can put it all together and give us the slick, professional image we are looking for.

As is the case with most clients, we're looking to move on this immediately and want to be in production yesterday. If you are interested and capable, please email expected price range and links to custom themes you have produced previously. The email address I will be using specifically for this request is wpthemeplease@oxygenaddicts.org.
Jesse G.
user 13843435
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Jay, I can create wonderful wordpress designs. Please view my portfolio at http://www.jlgmarketi...­