- Cross platform desktop apps using nodejs and chromium (via Electron)
- Back to basics: Command line sorting with nodejs
- The browser and the web as an application platform
- General discussion and planning
- Good habits part two - version control (with Git)
We briefly covered version control during the last meet. Actually, I just mentioned it over and over again while discussing good habits. This time I'll go into more detail about version control and why it's important. Then I'll go through some examples using Git (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Git_(software)). If we have time I'll also get into some of the popular social coding sites and how they're used in conjunction with Git.
- Good habits to get into