addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Pet Therapy Teams Message Board › New CGC Pet Therapy Prep Class starting in Lutz

New CGC Pet Therapy Prep Class starting in Lutz

Angelica S.
user 6959220
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Hi all,

for those who may be interested in pet therapy prep classes:

We have a Canine Good Citizen and Pet Therapy Prep class starting at the Lutz location Sept. 12, for more info please visit www.CourteousCanine.com/class-schedules.­html

if you would like a pet therapy prep class in another part of town, just let me know and i will see what i can do!

Happy pet therapy visits, Ange