addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Pet Therapy Teams Message Board › Ideas for meetups, thoughts, feedback requests

Ideas for meetups, thoughts, feedback requests

Angelica S.
user 6959220
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
HI guys,
we now have 118 members, very exciting!
I would like to ask each of you to please take the time to to us how we are doing and what requests you have.  I am continuing to work on getting a meetup hosted in Pinellas county.  I am looking for both a presenter that is of course educated about pet therapy and force free in terms of training and for a place to host a meetup.  One idea has been to have the meetup at a Panera Bread.
In addition we are very open to hearing memberships ideas, thoughts and feedback.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Angelica
Kim Michele L.
Briscoe
Tampa, FL
Post #: 35
Hello! Thank you for hosting this Meet-Up! I love the idea of a Pinellas meet-up and I would like to recommend Learn With Jenza's trainer Lisa Skidd. She is a force free trainer and CGC evaluator. Her website is http://dogtrainingtam...­ she is wonderful.

If I had to think of a request, I would love a brain-storming session with members. Briscoe and I were at a hospital visit recently and someone suggested I make a baseball card of Briscoe to hand out to kids. I thought this was brilliant and I know there are more great ideas out there that we can all benefit from together.

- Kim, Briscoe ATD, and Gibson ITD
Kathy
user 40938622
Tampa, FL
Post #: 17
I was on a group trip last year and an one of my fellow travelers gave me a baseball type card of his therapy dog. It was very cute. To expand on the idea, could be collector cards.
Kathy
I am still interested in therapy training for my girls. Let me know when the next class is.