addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Microsoft Platform Developers Message Board › Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the awesome #DVLUP Day Event!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the awesome #DVLUP Day Event!

Sylvia M.
SylviaMartinez
Tampa, FL
Post #: 22
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to send a quick note to thank everyone, especially Bill Reiss, Nokia, & Microsoft for allowing me to be a part of such an amazing event this past Saturday. The feedback from my friends from the Tampa Bay WaVE space, was that this was the biggest event they have hosted and they were truly excited and appreciative.

Hopefully you were able to get a card, marketing slick, or pen from me. biggrin I was there working registration representing the company I work for called SyApps. (www.Syapps.com). We are in several states and I am the Director of Business Development here in Tampa. I focus on our Managed IT Services vertical as well as My Secure Desktop service which allows your work windows desktop to be accessible from any computer, tablet, or smartphone via the Cloud.
Check out more info here https://www.mysecured...­

SyApps can be your hosting partner, we can manage your entire IT department (no matter how small or big), and we can customize the services offered based on your company needs.
I'd love to have lunch, coffee, or happy hour with anyone that finds value in any of our services. I'd also like to learn how I can help your business grow as well!

Please email me at sylvia.martinez@syapps.com or call 813-602-1915

Sylvia Martinez
Director of Business Development
www.SyApps.com