addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Open Mic Meetup Group Message Board › Mocha Brown's Coffee Lounge

Mocha Brown's Coffee Lounge

Tiffani
TiffTiff
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Mocha Brown's Coffee Lounge
Friday Night is Open Mic Night
Tampa Bays First Upscale Coffee Lounge Now Open!!!

MB Hours
Thrusday 4pm untilMB
Friday 4pm until
Saturday 4pm until
Sunday 2pm-10pm

Wind down to the atmospheric sounds of smooth jazz and R&B while enjoying the aromas and taste of fresh brewed coffee and indulging yourself with one of many delectable deserts.

Enjoy live entertainment on weekends from some of the greatest singers, musicians and comedians from around the Bay Area and every month enjoy our variety showcases and more.

Address: 428 West Waters Ave, Tampa, FL 33604 Phone: 813-532-5589

Mocha Brown's is truly an upscale adult experience. They have only been in business since May 2011 but are very eager to grow. Please stop by and show them some love on Friday evenings or contact them at 813-532-5589 for further information. Alice Saunders and I have been once and had a great time.

http://www.facebook.c...­
A former member
Post #: 3
Do you have to sign up for the open mic or just show up?...and what time does the mic open?
Tiffani
TiffTiff
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
Hi LaVisa, I just reached out to the Owner to get the specifics!!! I will post as soon as I have answers to your two questions. Thank You for reaching out!!! smile
Tiffani
TiffTiff
Tampa, FL
Post #: 3
LaVisa, I spoke with the Owner tonight... The Friday Open Mic will resume next Friday 8/19/2011 at 8:30 pm until you all leave (smile). There is a sign up sheet and the Owner is looking forward to seeing bright new talent so come on out. Thanks again.
Tiffani
TiffTiff
Tampa, FL
Post #: 4
September 3, 2011 Mocha Brown Coffee Lounge presenting: Marlon Boone Saxophone Extraordinaire can play any genre and sounds! Starting at 9pm! Can't wait to see you there!

http://www.marlonboon...­

Mocha Brown's Coffee Lounge | 428 West Waters Ave | Tampa | FL | 33604

Tiffani
TiffTiff
Tampa, FL
Post #: 5
As event organizer, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you all. I've been dealing with some personal family issues and haven't been able to attend. I can assure you Mocha Brown's management approved the posting of this meetup and welcomed our talent. I'm sad that you were disappointed and will ask that the event be removed from the calendar by Lori. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you all
Tiffani
TiffTiff
Tampa, FL
Post #: 6
Mocha Brown's has been removed from the event calendar and I spoke with Mocha Brown's management; they want to extend their sincerest apologies. thank you and continue to enjoy your Tampa Bay Open Mic Meetup Group experience.