addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Open Mic Meetup Group Message Board › Musicians Networking with other musicians

Musicians Networking with other musicians

A former member
Post #: 6
Music Expo Competition and Showcase will be held on Sun. Jan. 20, 2013 at Aces Live in Bradenton, FL. This is an original music competition. All genres welcomed. This will be a good way to test new material and acquire new fans. You can give out business cards, give away or sell CD's and most anything else to promote your act. This event will be promoted to other musicians, other venues, record companies, managers, agents, etc. etc. etc. Email me for registration form. Great way for networking. Already have my judges lined up. I am looking for a recording studio, graphic artist, and a web site developer who would like to offer their services to show their support the local musicians. Also, www.socialnetworkradio.org with a listening audience of 1.7 million will be broadcasting live.