addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TampaDev Message Board › For your sites, what are your flavors of front-end tools and frameworks?

For your sites, what are your flavors of front-end tools and frameworks?

Jason R.
user 7461216
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
I have both PC and MAC so what [free] front-end tools would you suggest that would help me make better looking, elegantly simple but functioning sites? I also heard Greg mention Angular js for the video he demonstrated to us tonight. What are the benefits of using that compared to other frameworks like jQuery, etc.?