“Discover Natural Mindfulness” Walk
Come join us to explore and discover how to feel more peaceful, connected and refreshed on a guided Natural Mindfulness Walk.
During each walk I will invite you to participate in some Natural Mindfulness techniques, to help you quieten your mind, awaken your senses and become fully present with nature.
Together we will explore and experience the health benefits of slowing down and connecting more deeply with nature, to reduce stress, relieve anxiety and bring a greater sense of calm, clarity and inner peace.
Here are some of the benefits of what comes with regular practice that studies have shown;
• General happiness and contentment
• Positive emotions leading to greater physical longevity and resilience
• Reduction in anxiety, depression and irritability
• Improved functioning of cognitive faculties, memory, reaction time and mental stamina
• Improved immune system responses
• Greater harmony in relationships
• Stress relief, including a reduction in high blood pressure
• Better ability to manage pain
• An aid to recovery for Addiction and rehabilitation programmes
Cost £10. Free for Tamworth Natural Mindfulness Members and guides.
Meet 10:15hrs: Saturday 10th August 10:30-12:00hrs Dog and Doublet Inn, Dog Lane, Bodymoor Heath, Tamworth B76 9JD.
For more information contact Maleka by email: [masked], or mobile:[masked].
Facebook: Tamworth Natural Mindfulness.
My Life Naturals Naturals