In the second edition of Tech Movie Night, we'll cover GraphQL, the API definition and query language. The meetup is run in collaboration with the GraphQL meetup of Vienna.
Here's the proposed schedule:
* 18:30-19:00 - Doors open (drinks and pizza available)
* 19:00-19:30 - Brief introduction to GraphQL
* 19:30-20:00 - Break (let's eat rest of the pizza)
* 20:00-20:15 - Let's watch https://videos.honeypot.io/graphql-documentary-2019/
* 20:15-21:00 - Let's watch another video or code something?
* 21:00-21:30 - Wrap up and head home
One of the points of running this meetup is to watch those presentations or documentaries you might not otherwise bother to watch. If it succeeds, it's also a connection point between different meetups and a chance to learn more about tech while meeting people.
The event is sponsored by:
* SAE Vienna (the host) - https://www.sae.edu
* HalfStack Vienna (conference at 19th of September) - https://halfstackconf.com/vienna/
* Honeypot (job platform) - https://www.honeypot.io
* SurviveJS (my company) - https://survivejs.com
The sponsoring gives us space and I'll make sure there's something to eat/drink so we don't have to go hungry/thirsty.