addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Tech for Social Change Baltimore Meetup Message Board Meeting Logistics, Details, and Notes › Short Survey & Notes From Meetings

Short Survey & Notes From Meetings

Kate B.
kbladow
Baltimore, MD
Hi, All -

We've been meeting as Baltimore NetSquared for 9 months. Since our initial meeting in November 2010, we've grown and attracted quite a few new people. So now, I want to check in with all of you and make certain our initial decisions about the meeting's time and location still work for the group. Could you fill out this quick survey? http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P9FGJZW­

Also, if you've missed any meetings, you can find meeting notes on the Message Board. I just posted the notes from our July 2012 meeting about mobile applications.

If you have any questions or comments about Baltimore NetSquared, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you at our meeting in September. Look for an announcement in late August.

Kate