We have a great lineup of speakers to support a session on qualitative online research, analytics and insight marketing for charities and social enterprises in the area. You don't have to be a charity, but we will try to ensure our content is relevant for the charity sector.
1) Gideon Barker (@Gideon_Profundo) from Profundo Insight, and Anna Carnibella - Online market research: Principles of qualitative and quantitative research, how it fits into research generally and how it can be achieved online and on a small budget.
2) Ryan Web (@ryanwebb) from Search Star (www.search-star.co.uk) - Top tips for extracting insightful wisdom from the mass of web analytics data.
Website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, allow us to collect and report on an increasing amount of data in a faster, more user friendly and often automated way. Unless we examine the resulting data intelligently, the development of tools is simply enabling a faster and easier way of producing reports that mean nothing. Ryan has pulled together our top tips to help you extract insightful wisdom from the mass of web analytics data.
3) Chloe Parker, Core Insights (https://www.coreinsightsuk.com/) - how charities should be prioritising data
4) Alex Cosgrove (@ADLIBRecruit @alex_adlib) from AdLib Recruitment - "Sourcing Data, Insight & Analytics candidates for your business"
- Uncovering internal talent
- Upskilling internal talent
- Attracting talent into your organisation
- Free tools and technology for data, insight & analytics
- What you can get your analysts working on
Our usual format of shoutouts so please do come along if you have skills to share, projects needing skills, or just want to connect with a brilliant community!
6:00 pm doors open and sign in
6:25 pm intro from organising team
6:30 pm Gideon & Anna - online market research
6:45 pm Ryan - web analytics data
7:00 pm Chloe - data for charities
7:15 pm Alex - data talent
7:30 pm PANEL Q&A followed by community Shout-outs following by networking
8:30 pm Close
Big thanks to Framework Bristol who will be hosting us!