addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TechAviv SV Community Message Board › Media Opportunity-- Forbes wants to talk to successful startup founders!

Media Opportunity-- Forbes wants to talk to successful startup founders!

Michelle
greenprof
Wollongong, AU
Post #: 8
Hi All,
Rather than promoting myself on this post, I am writing to help you promote yourselves. : )

This is a great opportunity from Forbes. Only contact the reporter if you fit their description of what they are looking for! (Otherwise, they get very annoyed).

This is from a media service I subscribe to. Hope one of you get some exposure from it! Michal

Reporter Email: query-3pi4@helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: Forbes

Deadline: 7:00 PM EST - 28 February

Query:

Contributor for Forbes blog "Rags to Pitches." I am looking for
serious entrepreneurs who have built their own successful
business or brand and are willing to discuss their experience.

Requirements:

Looking for entrepreneurs who's company makes more than $5
million a year or has over 100 employees.

Not looking for entrepreneurs who do not yet have a business.
Want a source who can give insightful opinions about
entrepreneurship and who can give advice to fellow entrepreneurs.

--------
I realize most of you have smaller startups than this, but just in case, a mention in Forbes is a darn good thing to add to your company website. : )

Michal