Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- MDLegalApps: MDExpungement - Matthew Stubenberg
- Cam-Built: Camtinerary - Cameron Conway
- Speak Agent, Inc.: Speak Agent - Ben Grimley
- Spotluck - Cherian Thomas
~9:30 - end -
Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
DC TechBreakfast Sponsors
- DLA Piper (DC and NoVa) - DLA Piper is a global business law firm that provides corporate, IP, capital raising and other legal advice to technology startups and high growth businesses.
- DonQuiSoft - Smart. Mobile. Solutions.
- Fish & Richardson P.C. (DC) - Fish is a global intellectual property law firm with more than 400 attorneys and tech specialists
- G&M Investments - The Wealth Management firm focusing on retirement, legacy, and business transition strategies with an emphasis on investment portfolio management. Our clients are founders, company executives, divorcees, widows and widowers
- MAVA - MAVA is a membership association in the mid-Atlantic region serving the needs of the full ecosystem of investments.
- Piranha Tank - Delivering capital to mainstream businesses with a piranha bottom line.
- Trow & Rahal - We make complex immigration issues easy for our clients to understand.
- Washington, DC Economic Partnership - The Washington, DC Economic Partnership (WDCEP) is your first point of contact for development and business opportunities in the District of Columbia. We partner with all parties, public and private, interested in making DC a great place to do business.
- West Lane & Schlager Realty Advisors - West, Lane & Schlager, specializes in providing real estate advisory and tenant representation services to office tenants in the DC area.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
Located in the heart of Downtown DC, the Washington DC Economic Partnership Pepco Room is easily accessible by public transportation — Metrorail, Metrobus, Zipcar, Capital Bikeshare — and is adjacent to many of the District’s premiere restaurants and hotels. The room’s aesthetically pleasing architecture includes vast windows, superb lighting and several AV capabilities.
Parking & Transportation
Consent to Recording and Photography
There's limited street parking around the venue as well as garage parking near by.
The venue is very close to the McPhereson Square and Metro Center stops. We're right across the street from the US Department of Treasury building!
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further?
Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By