TechLadies ( http://techladies.co/ ) is a community-led initiative for women in Asia to connect, learn, and advance as programmers in the tech industry.
Since our launch in 2016, we are now a community of 2000 women; have taught 311 ladies in Singapore and Malaysia programming skills and saw 7 ladies getting technical internships or hired as junior software engineers.
And we love to bring TechLadies to Hong Kong!
if you are a woman (or identifies as one) who is looking to learn how to code and/or enter the tech industry, TechLadies has a range of programs for you!
• TechLadies Bootcamp: a 12-week part-time accelerated learning program designed for women who wish to be professional programmers. You'll be guided by industry experts to create products for non-profit organizations.
• Tech Talks: a series of technical talks and expert panel discussions for women of all levels of technical skills.
• Study Groups: a self-reliant study group for beginners. We meet at a cafe every week to learn and practice computer science, with one or two mentors joining us to answer any technical questions you have.
• TechLadies Eat: meet local female techies at this casual, pay-your-own, dinner.
• TechLadies Coding Weekend: 2-day workshop where you will get your hands dirty by creating and designing your very own web application.