Artificial Intelligence has been one of the hottest tech topics of the year, so to kick off 2019 we’re inviting a panel of experts to share everything you need to know about how AI and Machine Learning will affect our lives and businesses in the not-so-distant future!
Join Tech in Motion and our panel of experts on Thursday, January 31st to discuss the latest advancements and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
Panel discussion topics will include:
• Insights on what problems are worth solving with AI & Machine Learning
• Discussion on the ethics of AI in the workplace (and bias)
• Foreshadowing the future of AI and Machine Learning in 2019, and much more!
Clayton Kim, Senior Manager of Algorithm, Wayfair
Jonathan Dahlberg, Data Scientist, DataRobot
Sridhar Iyengar, CEO, Elemental Machines
Katherine Gorman, Host, Talking Machines
• 6:00 to 7:00pm – Networking, Dinner & Refreshments
• 7:00 to 7:45pm – Panel Discussion
• 7:45 to 8:00pm – Audience Q&A
• 8:00 to 8:30pm – Event Wraps Up
As always we would like to thank our sponsors Workbridge Associates (http://www.workbridgeassociates.com/) and Jobspring Partners (http://www.jobspringpartners.com/) for sponsoring this month’s event. Interested in sponsoring a Tech in Motion event? Click Here (http://www.techinmotionevents.com/sponsors)!
Get involved in Tech in Motion’s annual Timmy Awards! Celebrated in 11 cities across the US and Canada, the Timmy Awards aim to recognize the companies and individuals leading the way to create the best places for tech professionals to work. Nominations for the 2019 awards season open this summer, but you can get on the early-bird list and be the first to receive up-to-date award information for Boston! Just fill out the interest form here: https://hubs.ly/H0g1Hgm0