addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Electronic Music Moves the Triangle Message Board › Anyone interested in doing Code Sat night at Liquid??

Anyone interested in doing Code Sat night at Liquid??

A former member
Post #: 6
I know it is a 'note', but maybe we should make it an event. I've already talked to a few people who have expressed interest in going to Code Sat night...Seems like this group is picking up steam...Let's keep it going!
Kim (.
Purrfekt
Cary, NC
Post #: 117
Chad,

I'm out of town this weekend. If you want to host this or if someone else wants to offer, I will post it as an event.
P.H.Y. Isaac P.
user 10479833
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 9
Hey guys, making a new thread now---
A former member
Post #: 1
I DEFINITELY want to do satursday night....I really don't know if I can do this wednesday since I'm all the way in chapel hill. So let's do it!!! :)
A former member
Post #: 7
Sure I can host it...If noone else at least Nadia and I will go...LOL...I figure if it sucks really bad at least there are other clubs withing walking distance. But hopefully it will be on...Looks like it could be a good party.
A former member
Post #: 8
I'm still down for Saturday night!...Are people still going? We don't have it posted as an event so it is hard to tell...
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm still down for Saturday night!...Are people still going? We don't have it posted as an event so it is hard to tell...

Yes I'm definitely down! I'm sorry I missed you guys last night, and would love to meet everyone on saturday!!
P.H.Y. Isaac P.
user 10479833
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 11
Hey guys- It seems as if we have enough meetuppers to fill a vip section.

When you get to the front door just ask them where the meetup VIP is and someone will direct you if you can't find it.

Please message me (Isaac Park) if you need details.