Welcome to Telford Socials. This is the group for you, if you like going to the cinema, ten-pin bowling, meals out, watching live bands or just meeting up for a drink. You don’t have to be single to join, just over 18. There is an annual membership fee of £3, which is non-refundable. Payment is via an online payment link which is sent to you. Thank you in advance for paying promptly.
There will be at least 3 events per month for you to RSVP Yes or No to, all we ask is that you stay active and reply.
We ask all members to put a profile picture of them self on when they join, this helps us find you when you attend events. Also we ask all members to list their first name and surname (initial is acceptable) on their profile.
Click on ‘Request to Join,’ now if you are interested. Group terms and conditions will be sent to you. If you fail to pay your £3 membership fee, you will be withdrawn from the group. Hope to see you soon!
Code Of Conduct.
Effective from 10th June 2019
1. For your annual membership fee of £3 you will be provided with at least 3 events per month as options to attend.
2. There are no membership refunds provided once paid. If you decide not to attend events each month that’s up to you, but please RSVP Yes or No to remain an active member.
3. The Group Organisers reserve the right to cancel membership of any members.
4. We will send you a reminder when your membership is due for renewal.
5. Members are permitted to bring guests as a ‘+1’ to one event, guests will be required to apply for membership to attend their second event.
6. Any complaints from members should be sent in writing via private message to Louise Callaghan or Jon Farmer in the first instance.
7. Please treat other members with respect. We are an inclusive group and any attempts to undermine this will result in you being removed from this group.
8. You are solely responsible for your own health and safety at all events organised by this group.
9. All ideas for new events and things to do are welcome, but we cannot guarantee every idea will be advertised on this site.
10. At cinema, theatre or similar events please be considerate of the group and other audience members. Please turn off your mobile phone, in an emergency please leave the auditorium to make a call or send a message.
11. Where payment is required in order to book groups events you agree to pay in the time frames specified. No refund will be given for deposits. Refunds for balance payments will be made at the organisers discretion. In the event of the venue cancelling a full refund will be given only after we receive a refund from the venue.
12. By saying Yes to an event you commit to attending. We realise that circumstances change and sometimes unexpected events happen. If you can’t make it please ensure you change your RSVP to No. Please be mindful that other group members might be on a waiting list. Persistent “No shows” will result in removal from the group.
13. Members who RSVP to an event are not permitted to buy tickets directly from the venue (unless the event listing directs you to) and remain on the list of confirmed attendees. You are free to attend the event independently if you so wish.