Temple area women (includes areas around Temple like Belton, Harker Heights, Killeen, north of Temple, South of Temple, etc.) are invited to join this group and start getting together, getting to know one another, and getting started on new friends and new memories. Most of the Meetups that seem extremely active are in Austin, so I wanted something for women with similar interests to enjoy together in the local area. Let's get it going ladies!
Some basic guidelines for the group regarding expectations of members:
1. Members inactive over 2 months without some sort of communication about why will be removed. They will be allowed to rejoin once they can have more time to attend events.
2. There is no requirement to attend a certain number of events each month but since the purpose of the group is to socialize, participation is required for the group to succeed.
3. 3 consecutive no-shows to events may result in removal from the group. These events are planned out, succeed when more than 1 RSVP, and sometimes require payment to reserve the time/space/etc. Please be courteous of others and RSVP to events you truly plan to attend and remove your RSVP as soon as you know you can't.
4. Events may be cancelled at times if RSVPs are low (as in just me or me and one other) so please be sure to RSVP if you're interested and can attend!
5. I expect all of us to have fun (yes, you should be having fun at all events because, well, I said so!). The biggest requirement is communicating about fun ideas and suggestions. We can have the best events when everyone chips in and makes it work!