addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville and Tennessee History Message Board › Behind the scenes tours

Behind the scenes tours

Travis
user 14277220
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
I do not want to step on any toes or take away from the group in any way. Just wanted members to be aware of another group in Nashville that provides behind the scenes tours of places in Nashville and the area that most people do not have access to. It is called Historic Nashville Inc. You can look them up on the web or find them on Facebook. There is a charge to join but most of the tours throughout the year are free to attend. I am a member but do not run it or anything. I have not been to any of the meet ups here but hope to soon. Like I said I just wanted to let the group know about the opportunity to visit places that we may not be able to through here and hope I did not ruffle any feathers.