addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tennis Match Up - Santa Monica/Westside/Beach Citi Message Board › Santa Monica early morning/evening weekday tennis

Santa Monica early morning/evening weekday tennis

Hana R.
user 8509350
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 1
I'm a 3.0-3.5 player looking to play singles or doubles or even just hit, preferably in Santa Monica, Culver City or nearby (West LA and Mar Vista are good too). I work late so a lot of the meetup times I see already set up aren't that good for me. 7:30 or 8:30PM is best or earlier in the morning like 6:30 or 7:00AM. Anyone interested in those times/places?
Nasser E.
user 58621442
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 1
hi, My name is Nasser and I live in Santa Monica, I would love to play around 7am, please let me know if you still interested 310-863-8193
john
user 72091132
Pacific Palisades, CA
Post #: 3
I have a group at 7:15 on Mondays. It is really fun, usually 7 people and its called Live Ball. Let me know if interested.