What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Richland Park, Wednesdays at 4pm. RSVPs open 1 week ahead. We welcome players of all levels : )
We have ample balls, but I won't say no if you want to contribute stock to our strategic tennis ball reserves : D
- We will play abbreviated sets of best-of-five games and rotate partners.
- We are now accommodating 10 players (2 courts + 2 players in rotation). We want to be nice and not take up all the courts.
- I usually show up a 20-30min before start to reserve courts and warm up. If you can show up early, do.
- Tennis Nashville Meetup has a policy that after 3 no-shows (RSVP and not showing up) the member will be expelled from the group.
- In the spirit of fairness, **do not cancel at the last minute**: it is effectively the same as a no-show. I'd recommend that any changes be made at the latest 24 hours in advance. Emergencies excepted, of course.
Fun, competitive doubles at Jim Warren Park. MINIMUM 4 players, or we will cancel. Try to arrive early to secure a court! Bring balls.
$2.50 per person court cost to be paid to host!! Courts will be reserved to guarantee play. Venmo: @rlhughes085
Please keep your RSVP accurate, we will cancel the second court in the event of a low turnout and save the $$.
Saturday morning fun tennis at Granny White Park. Playing level 3.0 and up. Please bring a can of balls!
Saturday Morning Doubles at Hillwood is always competitive, yet relaxed and fun. Past players have all ranged from 3.5 to 4.5 in level of skill. We play abbreviated sets and rotate partners frequently in order to keep everyone on the court as much as possible.
This Meetup is set up for advanced and competitive play. Beginning players would likely find one of the other Meetups more enjoyable. Our regular players are at least 3.5's or able to compete at that level. Tennis Nashville does offer a lot of Meetups for beginning players. Please feel free to message me if you have questions about your playing level or other Meetups. I'm happy to help.